Riverview Enhanced Living Society is a community of care, support and advocacy for adults with diverse abilities
- Professional and engaging educational programs through our L.I.T.E.S. program regardless of physical or cognitive abilities.
- Healthy and delicious meals meet the client’s individual nutritional requirements.
- Various forms of living options from Apartments and Group Homes to full-time Nursing Care.
- Supported living connects clients with support in areas including: life skills, health, employment, financial, leisure, & social skills.
- Individualized work and life skills programs engage our clients through meaningful involvement within the community.
- Promotion of physical activity through development of fine and gross motor skills.
- Engaging home atmosphere provides clients an inclusive and caring environment.
- Natural settings at each of our properties promotes recreational opportunities and relaxation for clients and visitors.
Riverview Enhanced Living
171 Leary Fraser Road
Dayspring, Nova Scotia B4V 5S7
Our main offices are located just minutes outside of Bridgewater, Nova Scotia. To arrange a meeting or to visit, please contact us at 902-543-7851.
PO Box 270
Bridgewater, NS B4V 2W9