SERVING ADULTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS IN BRIDGEWATER, NOVA SCOTIA
Riverview Enhanced Living has been a leader in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, in caring for adults with special needs since 1976. Adults with special needs in Nova Scotia require safe, engaging, and caring communities like Riverview. Let us show you some of the ways we create enhanced living solutions for adults with special needs:
- Professional and engaging educational programs through our L.I.T.E.S. program regardless of physical or cognitive abilities.
- Healthy and delicious meals meet the client’s individual nutritional requirements.
- Various forms of living options from Apartments and Group Homes to full-time Nursing Care.
- Supported living connects clients with support in areas including: life skills, health, employment, financial, leisure, & social skills.
- Individualized work and life skills programs engage our clients through meaningful involvement within the community.
- Promotion of physical activity through development of fine and gross motor skills.
- Engaging home atmosphere provides clients an inclusive and caring environment.
- Natural settings at each of our properties promotes recreational opportunities and relaxation for clients and visitors.
Riverview Enhanced Living
171 Leary Fraser Road
Dayspring, Nova Scotia B4V 5S7
Our main offices are located just minutes outside of Bridgewater, Nova Scotia. To arrange a meeting or to visit, please contact us at 902-543-7851.