Riverview Enhanced Living Society is a community of care, support and advocacy for adults with diverse abilities
- Professional and engaging educational programs through our L.I.T.E.S. program regardless of physical or cognitive abilities.
- Healthy and delicious meals meet the client’s individual nutritional requirements.
- Various forms of living options from Apartments and Group Homes to full-time Nursing Care.
- Supported living connects clients with support in areas including: life skills, health, employment, financial, leisure, & social skills.
- Individualized work and life skills programs engage our clients through meaningful involvement within the community.
- Promotion of physical activity through development of fine and gross motor skills.
- Engaging home atmosphere provides clients an inclusive and caring environment.
- Natural settings at each of our properties promotes recreational opportunities and relaxation for clients and visitors.
Our main offices are located just minutes outside of Bridgewater, Nova Scotia. To arrange a meeting or to visit, please contact us at 902-543-7851.
171 Leary Fraser Road
Dayspring, Nova Scotia B4V 5S7
Riverview Enhanced Living
PO Box 270
Bridgewater, NS B4V 2W9